Vintage Navy & Green Patterned Crew Neck Jumper | Revival Vintage
Revival Vintage
  01484 422255

 Get free shipping when you spend £75.00 or more

Swipe to browse Double Tap to zoom

Vintage Navy & Green Patterned Crew Neck Jumper

£33.50

Chest 48"

Size guide

Qty:

Vintage Navy & Green Patterned Crew Neck Jumper

Navy, green, mustard and grey patterned knit jumper.

Crew neckline. 100% wool.

 

 

VT-01

Will it fit? We recommend comparing our measurements to something that fits you well. Check the size guide here

Measurements  
Chest 48 inch / 122 cm
Length 26 inch / 67 cm
Sleeve 22 inch / 55.8 cm

FREE Click and Collect from our Huddersfield Location.

We have Express and Standard Delivery Services from Just £4.99

Returns Accepted from Customers within 14 Working Days of you Receiving your Order. See Returns page for Full Details.

Customer Questions

  • Q: Is it really 10% wool? What are the remaining 90% made of?

    A: Hi, it's 10% wool and 90% acrylic. Thanks

    A: It will be a typing error & should read 100% wool,

Ask a question about this product

Not quite sure about something? Ask us here and we’ll do our best to get an answer asap.



Review this product

Have you bought this product? Help others by letting them know what you thought of it.



Why Choose Us?

Next Day Delivery express delivery options
Vintage Sellers since 2003
Free Shipping when you spend £75 or more
No Hassle Returns on all online products
UK Based we're from sunny Yorkshire
Secure Checkout payments by Secure Trading